Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A nice way to start off your Holiday parties!
- 2 (8 ounces) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup grated romano cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove crushed garlic, chopped finely
- 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounces) can green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients except crescents.
- Unroll the triangles and cut in half so you have smaller triangles.
- You`ll be cutting from the wide side through the narrow point.
- Place 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of filling into each crescent.
- Roll wide side up to thin side.
- Spinkle tops with Parmesan grated cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.