- Slowly bring rice and pineapple to boil.
- Simmer until rice is well cooked but not dry (approx.
- 30 minutes).
- You want the mixture to be wet and soft, but not runny.
- Add mixture, milk, sugar and ice (and rum) to blender; use 1 cup milk for every ½ cup of rice mixture.
- Frappe until smooth and creamy.
- For a stronger pineapple taste, add whole pieces of pineapple when blending.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.