Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 small can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- ½ cup of water
- 2 sticks of cinnamon cracked
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 6 cup of milk
- ½ cup of raisins
- 1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, in a large cooking pot, add the water, 4 cups of milk, uncooked rice, cinnamon, evaporated milk, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Once on the stove, bring the liquid to a boil.
- Boil for about 5 minutes. Then, add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add a little water to the milk can and empty its contents into the pot, by this time the liquid should be simmering, on low heat.
- The milk should just barely simmer, with bubbles breaking only the outside edge of the surface.
- As the liquid begins to reduce, add the remaining milk in small increments as you continue to stir.
- As you add the milk stir the mixture so that it cooks evenly.
- Continue to stir intermittently, until the liquid has become a gooy paste.
- Then add raisins and cook for an additional 10 minutes on. Total cooking time 1:15 minutes.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.