- Put the remaining 4 cups of water in an iron pot, add the cloves, the cinnamon sticks and the salt.
- Bring to a boil and then add the rice.
- Stir regularly to avoid sticking.
- Adjust the water if necessary and when the rice is tender add the milk and half the sugar.
- When it breaks a boil add the raisins and the remaining sugar.
- When it reaches the pudding-like consistency turn off the heat and pour immediately into small bowls or ice cream glasses.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg on top and let cool.
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.