- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil, add the noodles and stir until they are golden brown being careful not to let them burn.
- Add the chicken stock and the salt, and stir until the chicken stock has dissolved.
- Add the water, bring to a boil and then add the rice.
- Stir regularly to avoid excessive sticking.
- When all the water has evaporated cover with a tight fitting lid and simmer on very low heat.
- Wait 15 minutes and uncover.
- Stir, add the remaining oil and cover again.
- Wait another 5 minutes.
- Try the rice, it should be firm but tender inside.
- If necessary, cover and leave another 5 minutes on very low heat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.