Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
'sweet rice' From Buena)
- 2¼ c rice, plain long-grain white
- 4 c water
- 1 Stick cinnamon
- 1 l (or 1 scant quart) milk
- 397 g Sweetened, condensed milk
- Cook rice in the water as usual, but do not allow to cook completely;
- When almost all the water is absorbed add the cinnamon.
- After 3-5 more minutes add both the milks.
- Cook on very low another 15 minutes or until all the milk is absorbed.