Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- Melt butter in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Add rice; cook and stir over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is soft but not brown.
- Add broth and cumin. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Salt to taste.