Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves: 4 – 6
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1½ cup cool water
- 2 – 3 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 – 2 cubes vegetable bouillon or 1 – 2 tsp vegetable broth powder
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- sea kelp, to taste
- dash of sweetener (to balance flavours, optional)
- Mix the arrowroot thoroughly with the water in the saucepan, using a wire whisk.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Keep warm over low heat.
- Serve over hot vegetables, whole grains or stir-frys.
- Keeps up to 7 days in refrigerator or may be frozen.