Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce
- ¾ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pound large shell pasta
- ½ cup shredded ricotta salata
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a skillet.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 min.
- Push the mushrooms to one side of the skillet and add the chicken and cook 7 min. or until cooked through.
- Season the chicken and mushrooms with ¼ tsp salt.
- Remove chicken and mushrooms to a plate and reserve.
- Add the remaining oil and cook garlic 1 min.
- Stir in tomato sauce, pepper flakes and remaining salt.
- Cook 2 min.
- Return chicken and mushrooms to skillet and heat through.
- Prepare pasta following package directions.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss.
- Serve immediately with ricotta.