Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fried lamb burgers
- 500 g (1 lb 2oz) minced lamb
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped (stem discarded)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100 g (4 oz) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoons garam masala
- 700 ml (1¼ pint) water
- 100 ml (3½ oz) oil, for frying
- Place chopped parsley in a large bowl and add chopped onions, garlic, salt, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, baking powder and flour then add meat and mix.
- Beat the eggs in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour the beaten eggs to the mixture, add the water and mix well. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place the oil in a frying pan and heat for 2–3 minutes on medium heat. Using a tablespoon scoop from the mixture and fry, making round shapes, frying 2 – 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and slightly crisp.