Cauliflower with olive oil and lemon
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Wash and trim the cauliflower and cut it into florets.
- Boil in salted water until just tender, then drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil in a pan.
- Some like to soften a little crushed garlic in the oil.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper and turn the cauliflower in this over low heat.
- It will absorb the oil and lemon.
- Some serve it with tarator bi tahina (cucumber-yogurt salad and tahini).