Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cauliflower with olive oil and lemon
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Wash and trim the cauliflower and cut it into florets.
- Boil in salted water until just tender, then drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil in a pan.
- Some like to soften a little crushed garlic in the oil.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper and turn the cauliflower in this over low heat.
- It will absorb the oil and lemon.
- Some serve it with tarator bi tahina (cucumber-yogurt salad and tahini).