Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Rosenthal Estate in Amarillo, Texas in 1992. Notation on card indicates this recipe came from a 1940’s Metropolitan cookbook. Exact date unknown
- 1 small white Onion, sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 medium Eggplant, peeled and cubed into small pieces
- 1 large cans tomatoes
- 1-teaspoon salt
- ½ cup tart French dressing
- Separate Onion into rings.
- Fry in olive oil until golden brown.
- Add green beans, Eggplant and tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and add salt.
- Cook until beans are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Add French dressing.