Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chop the onion and green pepper.
- Drain and rinse the canned beans.
- Cook macaroni per instructions and drain.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion, green pepper, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin; saute for about 4 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes (undrained) breaking them with a spoon.
- Add kidney beans and corn (already thawed); bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Toss in cooked macaroni.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.