Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Orissa,East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 1 cup: Good quality rice
- 1/2 kg: jaggery
- 4 no: cinnamon (powdered)
- 200 gm: vegetable oil or ghee
- ½ tsp: salt
- Boil 2 ltrs water in a wide mouth pan, add Sugar,salt,cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp ghee
- Pour semolina slowly and stir continuously, cover the pan and reduce the flame
- Cook till it absorbs the water completely (to the consistency of chappati). Let it cool.
- Knead it properly to make a smooth dough.
- Heat a pan, add coconut and Sugar, fry till the coconut turns golden brown.
- Make small balls of semolina dough, roll it and stuff it with the fried coconut.
- Deep fry till golden brown.