- Lightly toast saffron threads in a dry frying pan (take care not to burn)
- Pulverize in a mortar and pestle.
- Coarsely mash (do not purée) California avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and reserved saffron.
- Serve with purple potato and sweet potato chips.
- Guacamole is best made as close to service as possible.
- Store in an airtight container with plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.