Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Light & Easy Diabetes Cuisine by Betty Marks
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (about 2½ lbs) cut-up
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ tsp leaf marjoram
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large non-stick pan skillet, heat oil and cook chicken until tender, turning (15 to 20 minutes).
- Remove from skillet and keep warn.
- Sauté onion and garlic in skillet.
- Add tomatoes, bay leaf and marjoram; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add corn and chicken; heat through, mix well with the sauce.
- Serve this dish with "Bell Pepper Salad".
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 246 | cho: 75mg | car: 18g | pro: 27g | sod: 138mg | fat: 10g
- Food exchanges: 3 low/fat meat | 1 starch/bread | 1 vegetable