- 2med tomatoes finely chopped
- 1med Onion finely chopped
- 1x red or yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2x green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1x garlic clove minced
- 2tbl olive oil
- 1/4cup chopped cilantro
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4lbskirt Steak
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes with the Onion, bell peppers, garlic, olive oil and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Season the skirt Steak with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat for about 3 minutes per side, or until lightly charred and medium rare. Transfer the Steak to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the Steak on the diagonal and pass the salsa separately.
- WINE RECOMMENDATION: The 1996 Catena Cabernet Sauvignon Agrelo Vineyards has the vibrant fruit of a New World Cabernet, but the structure and ageability of a Bordeaux. The tannins in this wine are beefy, just like a good Argentine asado.