Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoons of softened butter
- 3 cups of evaporated milk
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups of corn flour
- 1 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Mix all the ingredients and let rest.
- Put in an iron pot and put on the stove, stirring constantly to avoid sticking.
- When it breaks a boil lower the fire to medium and continue stirring until it reaches cream cheese-like consistency.
- Put into the baking pan and put in the oven for 30 minutes, it should be golden brown on top.
- Let cool before removing from the pan.
- Serve with hot cocoa or coffee.