Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs cube steak
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cajun spice
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 2 cups of water
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 can white corn drained
- 3 pkg brown/onion gravy mix prepared with water as directed on package.flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Sauté onion in oil until clear.
- Add garlic.
- Saute another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle steak steak with a rub of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and Cajun spice.
- Sear in olive oil until browned on both sides,about 2 minutes each side.
- Add 2 cups of water and ½ cup of white wine to cooker and stir briefly.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Pressure cook in electric pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Serve with noodles or rice.