Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs cube steak
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cajun spice
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 2 cups of water
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 can white corn drained
- 3 pkg brown/onion gravy mix prepared with water as directed on package.flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Sauté onion in oil until clear.
- Add garlic.
- Saute another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle steak steak with a rub of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and Cajun spice.
- Sear in olive oil until browned on both sides,about 2 minutes each side.
- Add 2 cups of water and ½ cup of white wine to cooker and stir briefly.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Pressure cook in electric pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Serve with noodles or rice.