- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well, using your hands if necessary.
- Shape the mixture into 6 small patties, using your hands to firmly press the mixture together.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet.
- Place the patties in the skillet and cook over medium heat until they are brown on the bottom.
- Turn the patties over and brown them on the other side.
- Serve these patties with soup, in place of bread, or with a bean or tofu dish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.