Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 small head of Cauliflower, broken into florets or sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup tahini, any lumps mashed with a fork
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dash ofhot pepper sauce or Cayenne
- A few tablespoons of water, as needed
1) Cook the Cauliflower by steaming or boiling until just tender; do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
2) Mix the garlic with the tahini, cumin and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper andhot pepper sauce.At this point the mixture is a dense thick paste. Add a little water, tablespoon by tablespoon, until the mixture is creamy, then mix with the Cauliflower.