Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In heavy medium saucepan, combine apricots, water, sugar, butter and orange flower water.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until mixture becomes a thick purée, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and beat until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a plate and spread into an even circle.
- Allow to cool.
- Divide mixture into 24 equal pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Coat with chopped nuts and place in small petit four papers if desired.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.