Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- ¼ cup seedless raisins, plumped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground thyme
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook onion and celery in butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in rice, pecans, apricots, raisins, parsley, salt, thyme, sage and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Use as stuffing for poultry or pork roast, or bake tightly covered in a separate baking dish at 350 °F for 25 to 30 minutes.