- Wash apricots several times changing water with each wash.
- Dry and cut in halves.
- Place in a large crock and pour on warm water, reserving ½ cup to dissolve [yeast]] cake.
- Stir in sugars, fruit, raisins and ginger.
- Add dissolved yeast and mix well.
- Cover with top of the crock and let stand for 30 days, stirring mixture every other day.
- After 30 days, strain mixture and bottle.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.