- 1 pound apricots, peeled and pitted
- 3 cups alcohol, cooking
- 2 cups sugar
- lemon rinds, grated
- Boil sugar in enough water to make syrup.
- Add apricots and simmer for several minutes.
- Strain and allow to cool.
- Add alcohol, 2 cups of water and the rinds.
- Pour off into a bottle and store for at least 1 month.
- Strain and rebottle for future use when ready.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.