Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal™.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 1 cup (16 one-tablespoon servings).
- 1 (12-ounce) can apricot nectar (1½ cups)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 packets Equal™ sweetener or ¾ teaspoon Equal™ for Recipes
- In a saucepan combine apricot nectar, cornstarch, mustard, lemon peel and juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Equal™.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles or French toast.
Nutrition Information Edit
- Calories: 17 | Protein: 0 g | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 9 mg.
- Food Exchanges: Free Food.