Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Sergeant Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1993.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¾ cup apricot apple butter
- ½ cup dried apricots chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup drained crushed pineapple
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup Fruit Sweet
- Combine eggs, butter, apple butter, pineapple and apricots until thoroughly blended.
- Mix flour and baking soda then combine with egg mixture alternately with fruit sweet.
- Mix until batter is smooth then bake in a greased and floured pan at 340 °F for 40 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven then cool and turn out and cool completely.