- Combine pepper strips, vinegar and jalapeno peppers in an electric blender.
- Process stop-and-go fashion until somewhat ground, but small chunks remain.
- Combine with apricot strips and sugar in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; skim off any foam.
- Cool 2 minutes, then mix pectin and food color.
- Pour into sterilized jars and fasten lids.
- Process in boiling water bath for 15 minutes if desired.
- ↑ Substitute ⅓ cup drained canned or bottled jalapeno peppers if fresh are unavailable.
- ↑ 1 to 1¼ cups dried apricot halves is a 6 oz bag.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.