- Combine apricots and water in a small saucepan, over a medium flame.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, reserving ¼ cup liquid.
- Combine apricots, reserved liquid, and Sugar in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, and nutmeg.
- Again process until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 60–90 minutes.
- Skewer assorted fruits and chunks with toothpicks.
- Arrange onto a serving platter.
- Serve dip chilled or at room temperature.
See also Edit