Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ⅓ cup apricot fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 x 6 ounce pieces salmon fillet
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F. Wrap foil around the handle of the skillet if it is not ovenproof.
- Combine the fruit spread, lime juice, scallions and red pepper flakes in a bowl, stirring until the jelly is dissolved. (You can microwave it for a few seconds to make it easier to stir).
- Sprinkle salt over the fish.
- Heat the oil over medium high in a skillet large enough to hold the fish in a single layer without crowding. Cook the fish cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Remove from the heat and brush the fish with most of the glaze.
- Place in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the salmon just turns opaque.
- Pour the remaining glaze over it and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 400 | Fat 2 g | Carbs 15 g | Sodium 396 mg | Fiber 0 g
- WW Points 8.