Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 grams (1 pound) any citrus fruit, sliced and chopped
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- 5 kilos (12½ pounds) fresh apricots, halved
- 4 kilos (10 pounds) sugar
- Place finely sliced and chopped citrus pulp and water into a jam pan  and simmer until citrus is soft.
- Add halved apricots and cook slowly until fruit is soft and beginning to break up.
- Add sugar and raise temperature gradually until it has reached boiling point.
- Boil steadily for at least 30 minutes.
- You may need to stir during last boiling period to stop jam from spitting.
- Bottle into sterilised jars using a plastic jug to pour jam.
- Lid jars and invert them for about two minutes to sterilise lids also.
- ↑ a non-aluminum pan, in particular