Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup dried apricots, snipped
- 1½ cup water or chicken stock
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pine nuts
- 12 slice bread, dry, cut small cubes
- Bring the apricots and water (or chicken or turkey stock) just to a boil in a saucepan.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the celery, nuts and bread.
- Toss lightly to moisten the bread and blend the ingredients.
- Spoon into an oiled baking dish with a cover.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the cover the last 10 minutes of baking to brown the top of the dressing.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1/12 recipe:
- 118 calories | 22g carbohydrate | 4g protein | 3g fat | 127mg sodium | 215mg potassium | 0 cholesterol
- Exchanges: 1 bread | ½ fat | ½ fruit