Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 kilo (2¼ pounds) fresh apricots (approximately)
- 1¼ cups plain flour
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 185 grams (6 ounces) butter
- pinch ground cloves
- one teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Slice apricots in half and discard stone.
- Cover bottom of a shallow, buttered oven proof dish with two layers of apricots.
- Place flour, sugar, butter, cloves and ground cinnamon into a food processor and blend until it is like bread crumbs.
- Spread mixture on top of apricots.
- Bake in preheated 375 °F oven for approximately 50 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve with custard or cream.