This type of couscous mixes sweet and savoury really well and is great as an appetizer. You have to try it!
- This recipe serves 4.
- 125 g dried apricots
- 450 g uncooked couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped coriander or parsley
- 100 g spring onions, chopped
- Chop the apricots and put them in a bowl.
- Put in enough boiling water to cover them soak for about 10 minutes.
- While the apricots are soaking, put the couscous in a large bowl and add enough boiling water to cover them.
- Put clingfilm over the bowl to make it airtight and allow it to stand for 10 minutes so it cooks.
- Drain any excess water off the apricots and add to the couscous, mixing briefly with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir it really well.