Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This type of couscous mixes sweet and savoury really well and is great as an appetizer. You have to try it!
- This recipe serves 4.
- 125 g dried apricots
- 450 g uncooked couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped coriander or parsley
- 100 g spring onions, chopped
- Chop the apricots and put them in a bowl.
- Put in enough boiling water to cover them soak for about 10 minutes.
- While the apricots are soaking, put the couscous in a large bowl and add enough boiling water to cover them.
- Put clingfilm over the bowl to make it airtight and allow it to stand for 10 minutes so it cooks.
- Drain any excess water off the apricots and add to the couscous, mixing briefly with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir it really well.