Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 6 cups
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring often.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Place the apricots in 1 or 2 large decorative glass jars. Add the sugar syrup and vodka, stirring to blend.
- Cover tightly and store in a cool, dark place for at least 1 month, turning or shaking the jars every week.
- Before serving, strain the liquid.
- It may be stored at room temperature for up to 3 months.
- Refrigerate it for longer storage.