Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 6 cups
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring often.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Place the apricots in 1 or 2 large decorative glass jars. Add the sugar syrup and vodka, stirring to blend.
- Cover tightly and store in a cool, dark place for at least 1 month, turning or shaking the jars every week.
- Before serving, strain the liquid.
- It may be stored at room temperature for up to 3 months.
- Refrigerate it for longer storage.