Wiki.com/Apricot_aperitif Apricot Aperitif from Recipes Wiki—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 10
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- dash Angostura Bitters
- 22 oz apricot nectar, chilled
- 25½ oz dry white wine, chilled
- 32 oz mineral water or sparkling water, chilled
- 10 Thin slices or wedges lime
- Ground nutmeg
- Mix sugar and bitters in 3-quart pitcher.
- Stir in apricot nectar, wine and mineral water.
- Pour over ice in each of 10 eight-ounce glasses. Garnish each with lime slice sprinkled with nutmeg.