Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 pound pork spare ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 x 8 oz can undrained apricot halves
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Prepare medium-hot coals for indirect grilling in covered grill.
- Place ribs on grill not directly over coals, cover grill and cook ribs over indirect heat for 1½ hours.
- Meanwhile, blend remaining ingredients together in blender.
- Brush ribs generously with sauce and continue to cook, about 15–20 minutes, basting and turning 2-3 times.