Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 pound pork spare ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 x 8 oz can undrained apricot halves
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Prepare medium-hot coals for indirect grilling in covered grill.
- Place ribs on grill not directly over coals, cover grill and cook ribs over indirect heat for 1½ hours.
- Meanwhile, blend remaining ingredients together in blender.
- Brush ribs generously with sauce and continue to cook, about 15–20 minutes, basting and turning 2-3 times.