Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In small saucepan covered with lid, boil then simmer first two ingredients for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from stove and allow mixture to cool.
- Whip ingredients in blender or processor (mixture will be a thick purée).
- Add pineapple juice and water to mixture and whip again.
- Return syrup to saucepan and heat on low to desired temperature.
- Serve apricot-pineapple syrup warm.
Make-ahead Tip Edit
Place syrup in tightly covered container and store in refrigerator up to one month. To serve, reheat on low to desired temperature.