Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bartending/Cocktails/Glossary from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Prep Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- apple juice, apple cider or apple liqueur
- sweet and sour mix
- slice of granny smith apple (optional)
- Pour vodka and apple juice/apple cider/apple liqueur into a shaker.
- Shake or stir apple vodka with sweet and sour mixture. Strain into martini glass