- 1 pound Sauerkraut
- 1 pound pork chops
- 3 to 4 tart cooking Apples, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Caraway seeds
- 3/4 cup Apple Juice
- Rinse Sauerkraut and squeeze dry.
- Place half of the sauerkraut in a slow cooker.
- Place pork chops into slow cooker.
- Continue to layer in slow cooker, the sliced Apples, brown sugar, Salt, Pepper and Caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until Apples are tender.
- Stir before serving.