Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 bananas -- ripe
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup applesauce
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 c flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with electric mixer. Stir in Sugar and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add applesauce and eggs and beat well. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into 9"x5" loaf pan coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool on wire rack.