Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All in together, throw it in the oven and leave it pork and apple - traditional flavours but tastes so good together.
- Serves 4
- 2 cups root vegetables - potato, carrot and parsnip
- 2 large pork shoulder chops or 4 pork loin chops
- 2 apples
- 1 cup apple juice
- salt and pepper
- Cover the chops with the apple juice in a plastic bag and marinate for a couple of hours if possible preheat oven to 170 °C.
- Layer the bottom of the roasting dish with a single layer of cut vegetables and apple (cut into small chunks/rings) if using shoulder chops, cut them in half (chops of 2 halves!) layer the chops atop the vegetables.
- Pour over the apple juice marinade put a couple of the apple rings on top of the chops season it all with salt and pepper cook for around ½ to ¾ hour until pork is cooked - time will depend on type of oven and thickness of chops.