Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 medium Bosc pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- Nondairy vanilla frozen dessert or frozen yogurt for serving (optional)
- 1/2 cup whole-Wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 Tbs. soy margarine, melted
- 2 Tbs. light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Lightly coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix together Apples, Pears, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking pan, spreading evenly.
- Make topping:
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake until fruits are soft and topping is golden, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack until just warm and serve as is or with frozen dessert if desired.