- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and finely chopped
- 2 x 8-ounce containers low-fat cherry yogurt
- 10 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal
- Evenly divide half of the chopped apple pieces among four parfait dishes or tall glasses.
- Divide yogurt from one 8-ounce container among dishes.
- Add 2 tablespoons grape-nuts to each trifle, then top with layers of remaining yogurt, chopped apple and a sprinkle of grape-nuts on top.
- Refrigerate at least 15 – 20 minutes before serving to allow cereal to soften slightly.