Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Place bread cubes in large mixing bowl.
- Add milk and apple juice and toss.
- Add Apples, Raisins, lemon peel, cinnamon and nutmeg to bread cubes.
- In medium-size mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add Sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into bread-Apple mixture.
- Pour mixture into a 1 ½ or 2-quart casserole.
- Set in a pan of water and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until lightly browned on top and Apples are tender.