- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 9 servings
- 2 x 21 oz cans apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup oats
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Spread apple filling in buttered 9 inch square baking pan.
- In bowl, beat eggs, condensed milk, melted butter and spices, pour over apple filling.
- In 2nd bowl, combine brown sugar and flour, cut in butter until crumbly.
- Add nuts and oats.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 50 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.