Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 apples, peeled and diced
- ½ cup raisins, soaked in warm water
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Butter a 10 inch tube or bundt pan.
- Blend together flour, spices, and salt.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir together baking soda and 1 tablespoon warm water, then mix into the sugar mixture.
- Stir in flour mixture, diced apples, and strained raisins until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
- Once cool, turn onto plate, and dust with confectioners' sugar.