Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine all wet ingredients except egg whites, including the Apple.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Combine wet and dry ingredients, stirring only until barely mixed.
- Gently fold in the beaten egg whites. Keep on folding until no large chunks of egg whites can be seen.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or frying pan until a drop of water skitters on it.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray, or wipe on a little oil with a paper towel.
- Scoop out large spoonfuls of batter and instantly spread slightly on the skillet.
- Cook over medium heat to give Apples a chance to cook through.
- When browned, turn and brown other side.
- Serve with syrup and/or butter, or for a healthier dish, with applesauce.
More details at Apple_souffle.htm Sneaky Kitchen