Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Try this sweet Irish classic dessert. It's the perfect dessert to finish off a satisfying meal. Makes 6.
- 1 1/2 lbs Apples, peeled and cored
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 egg whites
- Slice Apples and place in saucepan.
- Add water and lemon juice.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes or until Apples are soft.
- Transfer Apples in a blender, add Sugar and mix into a puree.
- Set aside to cool. Whisk egg whites until stiff and fold into the Apple mixture.
- Divide and place into serving bowls and chill in the fridge.
- Top with whipped cream, brown sugar and crumbled vanilla wafer cookies just before serving.