Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is good enough for a party when served with ladyfingers, snow cake, or sponge cake.
- Pioneer and Indian Recipes by the Whitman Mission National Historical Site, National Parks Service, US Department of the Interior, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Peel and core apples.
- Simmer in water with lemon rind until tender.
- Put through colander and cool.
- Take egg whites, beat to a stiff froth, and fold into apples.
- Add sugar, and continue beating until stiff.
- Serve in a glass dish with either custard sauce made with the egg yolks, or whipped cream.